Wednesday 11 September 2013

Inspirational work: Hayden Williams

Looking closely this demonstrates different types of fashion Hayden
experimented with...

This is a picture of Lara Croft 

Decided to put this up as Vogue is one of my favourite magazines.

She is one of my idols within the music industry
Hayden Williams has always been an inspiration to me alongside other people, I love how he adds detail to each and every piece of his work. By just looking at these you can tell he is a person with passion in what he does. I follow him on Instagram and every time he adds something new he never fails to wow me. I only chose four to put up at the moment and the painting of Rihanna is my favourite!   With him you don't have to sit and work out who he is drawing because he manages to create a spitting image of the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment